..I Believe ALLAH Has Bigger Plan For Me Than I Had For Myself..

is this true...?

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am
-i won't give up by jason mraz-

again.

the strength just comes from nowhere..

and i am writing it again..writing  something for him..

is this feeling is true??

for the right person at the right time..?

 rasa mcm tk boleh nak elak lagi dah...hoho.. ak dh terjatuh dotdotdot...

semua org pesan...bberingat...beringat! hati aku sndiri pesan benda yg sama..

but i just cant help it..

apa pun yg jd lepas ni aku redha... bersama atau tidak, aku tetap redha..

but for this time, biarla aku rsa apa yg aku rsa.. walaupun ia mungkin hanya sementara...

sementara dlm berlbagai bentuk...

walaupun mgkin akan jatuh lg, aku akan tetap berusaha untuk bangun...

biarpun berkali-kali aku jatuh..

apalah maknanya hidup ini tanpa cabaran dan ujian kan..


yosh!

No comments: